If you experience installation issues, some of the most common fixes are:
- For Windows users: Make sure RGT is installed in C:\Road Grand Tours or any other folder where you have write permissions.
- If it's installed in a protected directory such as Program Files then start RGT as administrator by right clicking RGT Launcher and selecting "Run as Administrator"
- It is recommended that you have the latest version of Internet Explorer on your system.
- In Widows hit the Win+R key and type 'iexplore' , this will open Internet Explorer.
- Ensure there are at least 5GB free on your drive
If you are still experiencing issues with installation:
After you start RGT and see a black screen, please wait a minute. If it still doesn't start close RGT and send us the following file, depending on your operating system, to help us investigate at email@example.com:
Windows: c:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\RoadGrandTours Inc\Road Grand Tours\output_log.txt
Windows: c:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\RoadGrandTours Inc\Road Grand Tours\RGT_log.txt
Mac: /Users/YOUR_USERNAME/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log (~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log)
Mac: /Users/YOUR_USERNAME/Library/Application Support/RoadGrandTours Inc/Road Grand Tours/RGT_log.txt
Please send us the DxDiag info as well.
Here's information on how to get it: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028644/windows-open-and-run-dxdiagexe